Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in it's Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce.
We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
Information collected by Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD
Your contact information, including:
- Your full name, address and contact details
- fax numbers
- email addresses
- Information about what services you have been ordered from Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD
- Information about what services you have enquired about
- Your interest in receiving Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- No credit card details are held on our website
- Your accesses to our website in various log files
What Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD
- We do not store credit card details or personal financial details on our website
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpage’s and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc)
As a customer of Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD you will receive occasional email/SMS communications from Asset Plant & Machinery PTY LTD that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email/SMS and postal mail.
Feel free to contact us.